Group Ticket Benefits (2014-15)
- Receive $10 OFF the single-game ticket price
- Reserved seating in the best available location
- Group recognition on the Cintas Center video board
- Premium item for your entire group (if applicable)
Group ticket pricing is TBA. All group orders have a $5 processing fee.
On-Court Photo Opportunity
- Minimum 15 tickets purchased.
- Your group will have the chance to take a group photo on the court after the game!
- Be sure to bring your cameras!
Tunnel of Luck
- Minimum 25 Tickets purchased.
- Your group will welcome the Musketeers to the court for the second half with a High-Five tunnel!
- Minimum 25 tickets purchased.
- Your group will receive a $5 concessions voucher in addition to their ticket. (Please note this $5 will be added to the group ticket price.)
- Your group will also have the chance to take a group photo on the court after the game!
Court of Dreams
- Minimum 100 tickets purchased.
- Your group will have 60 minutes to play on the court pre- or post-game at a mutually agreed upon time.
Group Ticket Fundraising
How Does It Work?
- Schools and Youth Organizations can purchase tickets at the special group ticket rate and sell them for a $5 profit per ticket sold.
- Tickets will have a face value of $5 more than you pay to reflect your organization’s sale price.
- Minimum purchase of 50 Tickets.
Who Is Eligible?
- Schools K-8, Youth Organizations & Churches
- Great for Boy Scouts, Girls Scouts, Youth Basketball Leagues!
- Please note all organizations must be approved by Xavier Compliance.
How Do I Get Started?
- Contact the Xavier Athletics Ticket Office at 513-745-3411 ext. 7.
- Make a $100 deposit to reserve your tickets.
- We will send you the tickets so you can start selling!
- Full payment is due 7 days in advance of game day.
What Are The Incentives?
- Raise $5 per ticket sold for your organization!
- The top selling participant will receive a Xavier Prize Pack on gameday
Group Hospitality & Meeting Space
Bring your meeting or group to Cintas Center. The Schiff Family Conference Center provides a unique sports experience and opportunity to entertain clients, employees, family and friends. Several spaces are available depending on the size of your group. Located on the 4th floor of Cintas Center overlooking the basketball court, your guests will have the opportunity to use the meeting space during pre-game and halftime while also experiencing Xavier basketball from their in-arena seats.
Call Marsha Burton, Dirctor of the Schiff Conference and Banquet Center, at 513-745-3449 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people are in a group?
A group consists of 15 or more people.
Where will my group be seated?
Tickets are placed in the best location based upon availability. Due to the large volume of tickets purchased, tickets are placed together unless otherwise requested.
Why should I book my group reservation early?
The earlier a group decides to attend a game, the better the seat location. All tickets are processed on the date that payment is received. All group tickets must be purchased by the day prior to the game(s) of your choice.
How do I book a group?
- Select the game date(s) and exact number of tickets the group will need.
- Call 513-745-3411 ext. 7 or email email@example.com. Reserve tickets early!
- Complete and return the order form.
- Pay in full at time of purchase.
How do I get my group tickets?
Once full payment is received, your group tickets may be picked up at the Xavier Athletics Ticket Office or the tickets will be mailed to you via USPS. There is an additional fee for FedEx or UPS shipping