Brandon Randolph had a great debut on Friday.
Nov. 11, 2013
Xavier University Musketeers (1-0) vs.
University of Tennessee Volunteers (0-0)
Tues., Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:00 p.m. ET • Cintas Center (10,250) on Xavier Campus
Television & Radio
Media Contact: Associate Athletic Director Tom Eiser (email@example.com,
513-745-3124 (office), 513-382-5565 (cell) and @Eiser_XU_Sports on Twitter
Television: FOX Sports 1 with play-by-play from Justin Kutcher and analysis from Bill Raftery.
Radio: 700 WLW-AM and nationally via iHeartRadio with play-by-play from Xavier Hall of Famer and former Musketeer standout Joe Sunderman (`79). Analysis will be provided by Xavier Hall of Famer and XU all-time leading scorer Byron Larkin (`88).
The X factors...IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS
• Xavier, 1-0, recorded an 83-59 win over Gardner-Webb on Friday in front of a sold out crowd of 10,250 at Cintas Center.
• Xavier sophomore James Farr contributed 10 points to go with a career-high nine rebounds on Friday.
• Xavier has reserved credentials for 13 NBA scouts representing 13 NBA teams for this game.
• Xavier has won nine of its last 12 games against the SEC since the 2008 season, including at least one win over five different teams.
• Xavier is just 4,679 fans shy of two million men's basketball fans since the building opened for the 2000-01 season.
• Xavier is playing the 200th game in Cintas Center history. XU has sold out 111 games not including the UT game.
• Xavier has made two NCAA Tournament Elite Eight appearances in addition to three NCAA Sweet 16 appearances in the last 10 years.
• Xavier is one of only 14 schools to make at least seven NCAA Tournaments in the last eight years.
• Xavier is first in the BIG EAST Conference and ranked tied for 12th in the nation in the latest NCAA Graduation Success Rate at 97 percent.