AFO Young Alumni
Are you a Young Alum who is passionate about Xavier Athletics and want to get involved? Here is some information you might find helpful as you decide.
- Who is considered a Young Alum at Xavier University?
- If you have graduated within the last 10 years, you are considered a Young Alumni.
- How can Young Alumni get involved after graduation?
- Update your contact information and become active in the alumni chapters in your area. You can find a list of Xavier Alumni Chapters and how to update your information at www.xavier.edu/alumni
- Attend Young Alumni events including networking opportunities and general events
- Become involved in the Mentoring program at Xavier University
- Volunteer on committees within the University
- Give back through your time, talent and treasure
- Become a Member of the All For One Club Young Alumni group supporting Xavier student-athletes or a member of the 1831 GOLD Society.
Young Alumni All For One Program:
Are you passionate about Xavier Athletics? We invite you as young alums to get involved with Xavier Athletics by joining the All For One Club. If you have graduated from Xavier in the past ten years, you are eligible to receive benefits at a reduced rate. All Young Alumni AFO members received benefits at the Musketeer Society Level ($1000) and are eligible for the 1831 GOLD Membership
- Young Alumni AFO Giving Levels:
- Years 1-3 after graduation: $100 per year
- Years 4-6 after graduation: $250 per year
- Years 7-9 after graduation: $500 per year
- Year 10 after graduation: $1000 - full Musketeer Society Giving Member
- Insert AFO Benefits Chart and highlight those in the Musketeer Society $1000 level
- 1831 GOLD Membership Benefits:
- An invitation to Founders' Day, Xavier's only black-tie event
- Invitation to Young Alumni events
- A complementary Xavier Christmas ornament
- Access to the 1831 member hotline, a number 1831 members can call at any time with any concerns or questions they have about Xavier
Ways to Give:
- Online: www.xavier.edu/afo
- Check: Payable to Xavier University All For One Club
- Credit Card: Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express
- For more information on stock, estate gifts or endowments, please contact Becky Jackson or Brian Maley
For more information, please contact Becky Jackson at 513-745-3572 or email@example.com