Frequently Asked Questions
Is my contribution tax deductible?
- Xavier Athletics recommends that donors check with their tax advisor. Generally speaking, most gifts to the All For One Club or Xavier Athletics not related to tickets is 100% tax deductible.
What benefits do I receive for supporting Xavier Athletics?
How can I help?
- First and foremost, please consider being as generous as possible by contributing at the highest level possible.
- Consider making a donation to the All For One Club.
- Provide leads and prospects of friends, co-workers, family, businesses, etc. that would be a good candidate to support Xavier Athletics.
- Serve in a volunteer capacity such as an All For One Advisory Board Member, AFO Golf Outing Committee Member or provide resources to help with such projects such as securing live and silent auction items for annual fundraisers.
- At a minimum, please consider purchasing season tickets and attending home games for all sports.
- Help create tradition and atmosphere by wearing blue to all home athletic contests.
- Be an ambassador for the athletic program by sharing and speaking positively about experiences with Xavier Athletics and encourage and challenge participation.
How do I obtain priority seating for men's basketball?
- The most common vehicle to secure priority seating for Xavier men's basketball is by joining the All For One Club. The opportunity to purchase more tickets in premium locations are based on annual contribution levels. Seating locations are based on availability due to supply and demand. Post season tickets will also be determined based on your standing as a season ticket holder and your annual gift to the All For One Club.
- Priority Points System will be coming in the 2012-13 basketball season. For a short summary of how points will be calculated, please download the Priority Points System Explanation Document. (Coming Soon)