Mission Statement: To provide financial support to Xavier Athletics programs through private donations, and to assist Xavier Athletics in achieving its goals of student-athlete academic and athletic achievement.
Xavier athletes share a common bond with every Xavier fan: pride. Based on a long-standing tradition of success, our pride grows with each tournament won, each record broken and each student-athlete that goes on to lives of solidarity, service and success. When you make a contribution to the All For One Club, you help to shape the future of these unique Xavier University students by supporting the development of our athletic department. As a member of the All For One Club, you're making a difference in the life of a student-athlete and continuing our winning tradition.
Goals of the All For One Fund:
- Funding scholarships for all 18 teams and increasing funding for those teams who fall below the maximum number of scholarships allowed by the NCAA
- Enhancing the level of academic support provided to all student-athletes
- Increasing the level of competition for all 18 programs
- Improving the practice and training facilities and resources available to all student-athletes
- Attracting and retaining the best possible coaches, assistants and administrators
- Improving and enhancing current technology, equipment and tools to allow coaches to have the greatest opportunity for success