Ball Kids are an integral part of each and every Xavier Athletics home event. Responsibilities as a Ball Kid include shagging loose balls before, during and after games, putting away equipment, and keeping the game or match flowing. Ball Kids are needed for men's and women's soccer, volleyball, and men's and women's basketball. For their participation, every kid will receive a Xavier t-shirt and the ability to get close to the action. In addition to fulfilling the responsibilities described above, all Ball Kids MUST meet the following general job requirements:
- 1. You MUST be enrolled in grades 5, 6, 7 or 8 for the 2013-2014 school year - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 2. You must be able to carry-out verbal instructions given by supervisors.
- 3. You must pay attention to all con-court/field action throughout the duration of the event.
- 4. You must arrive on time. If you will be late, or can no longer fulfill the date assigned, please notify the Xavier contact promptly.
- 5. You must come neatly dressed and well-groomed. Please have your shirt tucked into your pants and long hair neatly pulled back.
- 6. You must be able to effectively work with others.
For questions regarding the Xavier Musketeers Ball Kids Program, please call 513-745-3378 or email email@example.com.