Visiting Team Sports Medicine Information
The Xavier University Sports Medicine Staff is pleased to welcome you to our campus. We are able to provide you and your team with state-of-the-art care and medical services. In preparation for your upcoming visit to Cincinnati, the following information has been prepared for you.
If your team is traveling without a certified athletic trainer, we ask that you send a letter requesting the use of specific modalities. We also request that you call to make arrangements if treatments are needed prior to two hours before events are scheduled.
The main athletic training room is located on the event level of Cintas Center (Volleyball, Men's and Women's Basketball) and a secondary athletic training room is located on the first floor of Schmidt Fieldhouse (Baseball, Men's and Women's Soccer, Swimming).
The following services will be provided to you on your visit:
- Ice, water, cups and towels for benches and locker rooms
- Physician On-Call or On-Site
- Full use of a state-of-the-art sports medicine facility
- Certified athletic trainer available two hours prior and one hour following event
- Infectious waste supplies on each bench
- Paramedics on site and ambulance on call
- Team physician on site or on call
- Drinks in locker room for post game
Good Samaritan Hospital
375 Dixmyth Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45220-2489
Phone - 513.872.1400
Fax - 513.872.3435
4605 Montgomery Road
Norwood, OH 45212
Phone - 513.731.0062
Hours - Open 24 Hours
5229 Montgomery Road
Phone - 513.731.2600
Hours - Mon. - Fri.: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Sat. - Sun.: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.